Thank you for visiting our scheduling page
Some items when scheduling a trip:
- When you schedule a trip that is open, you will immediately be confirmed for that trip.
- As in past years, our minimum for each trip will be 6 people with a maximum of 12 (maximum of 3 wheelchairs)
- You will be able to see and book for partial trips – if one group books for 8 people, you would be able to book the 4 remaining spots.
- You will be able to view/print all of the trip information including your Captain and First Mate’s contact information
- You will be able to view/print all of the trips that you have reserved for the year
- You will receive an automatic email reminder 72 hours prior to each trip
Here are the months, days and times of Trips for the 2023 Season:
- June 1 – September 22
- All trips are 2 hours long
- Boat #1 Trips: Mon thru Fri: 10:00 am & 1:00 pm, Tue thru Thu *6:00 pm
- Boat #2 Trips: Mon thru Fri: 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
Sat – by appointment only (For a Saturday trip only, please send an email to email@example.com)
(*6:00pm trips June-August)
Location is Lake Riley, 9300 Riley Lake Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 (Highway 212 West to South on Dell Road to West on Pioneer Trail to North on Riley Lake Road. The entrance is marked Boat Ramp, which is the 2nd left hand turn you can make when approaching from Pioneer Trail, the 1st being a housing development)
Please plan to arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled trip time.
CANCELLATION IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER:
Your Captain will call you 2 days prior to confirm cell phone numbers. In the event of bad weather, the Captain will notify you if the trip will be cancelled.
REQUIRED FOR TRIP:
1. Download and bring a completed GUEST BOARDING PASS RELEASE OF LIABILITY & PHOTO APPROVAL form and
2. Download and bring a completed AUTHORIZATION FOR RESIDENTS OF STATE INSTITUTIONS TO FISH IN MINNESOTA form – which serves as the fishing license (or a valid MN Fishing License if they do not qualify for the Residents of State Institutions form)
Please bring both forms #1 & #2 for you trip and deliver it to the Captain before the passengers start boarding the pontoon. Please be sure to bring this so that your trip is not delayed.
If you indicate that you will have people fishing, they must have a Fishing License. If you do not qualify for #2 above, Click here for information on obtaining a license from the DNR website. If guests are from an adult day care facility, care facility, or residence, or under the age of 16 or over the age of 90, they DO NOT require a license in MN. Others DO REQUIRE a valid MN license.
If you have any questions, or need to make changes to your trip, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org